Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 September, 11:15
I get excited when I see a notification I love looking at everybody's name. And when I get a comment I get nervous and really excited. To those that know me your love and support means everything and I am so very grateful.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 September, 11:22
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Well, Julie, here is your notification and comment: it is SO damn sweet that you shared that ❣️ Being authentic is what evil does NOT want us to be. So you Go Girl and keep on being you. We love you 💓 A fellow Patriot focused on doing good in our world 🌍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
You are so good and kind inspiring and absolutely lovely. Thank you for your message it means more than you will ever know and if you need a friend ever, I am here for you always. 💌
11:28 PM - Sep 08, 2023
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 September, 11:30
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
You made me tear up! But out of joy. Thank you dear ❤️💜❤️ Same to you. AU is our home and we are family. 😘

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 September, 11:32
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
😘