Julie Casey @Trump2023
I get excited when I see a notification I love looking at everybody's name. And when I get a comment I get nervous and really excited. To those that know me your love and support means everything and I am so very grateful.
11:15 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Larry Dooley @17LarryQ
10 September, 08:58
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Hi Julie, Larry 1 of 9. I can not seem to figure out twit. Can't see who I'm following, if anyone has followed me...Hell, I'm barely figuring out AU. I tried to find you on Twit, no soap. I'm still here though and I'll keep trying to figure Twit. L

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 September, 11:24
You inspire us!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
08 September, 11:22
Well, Julie, here is your notification and comment: it is SO damn sweet that you shared that ❣️ Being authentic is what evil does NOT want us to be. So you Go Girl and keep on being you. We love you 💓 A fellow Patriot focused on doing good in our world 🌍

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 September, 11:28
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
You are so good and kind inspiring and absolutely lovely. Thank you for your message it means more than you will ever know and if you need a friend ever, I am here for you always. 💌