Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Stages of awakening:
- Normie under the spell of the enemy's indoctrination
- Initial loss of sense of reality as you notice things are "off"
- Separation into your own world as you question and research
- Self-importance as you begin to see yourself rising above those around in terms of understanding
- Disillusion as you encounter the "egotistical awake" who look down on not only ordinary people, but other seekers of truth
- Despair as you find efforts to awaken others rebuffed, and isolation grows.
- Trough of despondency as the rabbit hole unfolds into unbounded depth and dimensions
- Turn-around as you find your "pole star" of divinity and the holy, sacred, eternal.
- Humility as you accept you know next to nothing about everything, and return to a childlike wonder state.
- Contentment as you re-focus on your own spiritual growth journey that isn't contingent on what you know, but who you are.
- Enlightenment as you see beyond duality, and the whole yin/yang is visible.
06:06 AM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
12 September, 10:33
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Despondency, frustration, dissolution, isolation, despair... if these are forms of PTSD stemming from my ability to see the world around more clearly than the rest. I've literally been suffering from all of these since the late 80's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
12 September, 05:08
When I got sucked into the portal of Hunter laptop, the rabbit hole for me ended up being more like a wormhole thru past timelines, the present and possible futures. The mere fact of hidden truths jerking & pulling me farther & faster down… the decent so fast, part of what is ailing me, I really believe, is an intellectual case of the bends. Literally too much information without adequate time to properly organize it mentally. I completely understand the goal at this point is to simply not drown from the information water boarding we have been receiving & even though the flow has slowed, there is the backlog to deal with. Functioning at previous levels in the matrix has really suffered. Simply can not do the duality gig anymore. Anyone asks me a question about current events…
They get a full on firehouse stream of regurgitated disgusting truths. Most react these days with an unwilling acceptance that there is something to what I tell them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 September, 03:44

Pam Tomlinson @pamlinson
08 September, 05:02
What took us years to go through this process, the normies are going to get the biggest red pill enema the world has ever seen. Many of these may not handle it well if at all. Concerned at what that will look like. Sticking your head in the sand has it's consequences.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 September, 03:56
In response Pam Tomlinson to his Publication
I believe that's why it has taken so long. At this point, these folks need a good hard slap in the face to wake up. It's time!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 September, 11:03
I hit That Precipice 3 yrs ago
Know I Am Just in a state of Righteous indignation🔥and frustration😖

Peace 2 U my Fren🙏😎

Vicki Lord @Vlord
08 September, 10:45
So very true! Thank you Martin once again. So many going through this and so good to know we are not going it alone, or not crazy. lol

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
08 September, 09:44
Maybe a different word than normie? Many people know more than we think, but the system is still working for them so there is no incentive to change course. It does not mean they are bad people or they are guilty of something, rather they understand the system and they are using it and that often includes for good works. If the system changes, they will change too. I found this 1921 speech a few days ago that I am ruminating on, especially the last few paragraphs if you want to skip to the main point:

https://www.temple.edu/abo...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 September, 09:16
Have our souls been hanging out in the dream world? So synced up. ♥🤗 beautiful.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
08 September, 08:15
So true!! Knowledge is power and ignorance is evil. Their goal was to keep us fighting each other - lying to us and having us looking for God/Source/Cosmic Intelligence outside of ourselves instead of looking within. They lied to us about everything to keep us ignorant and separated from our true power. The God Spark is within each of us and we manifest and create our own worlds. That is our true heritage, power, and destiny. ThanQ Martin for your wonderful post - you are 100% correct - much gratitude and love to you Patriot!! I AM so happy to be on this AMAZING journey with ALL of you AWAKENED BEAUTIFUL SOULS!!!🙏 💕

Much LOVE to ALL!!!
💕 💕 💕

Jessica Dunn @Godwins202
08 September, 07:58
Spot on! And it is comforting to know that these stages are a collective thing and not a “I’m crazy” individual thing!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
08 September, 06:57
You've been a real blessing Martin. Keep on. :)

USA DAR @buffaloalum
08 September, 06:39
It’s too bad though that so many will not get past step one. The ones I know will go down with the ship.
- Normie under the spell of the enemy's indoctrination.

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
12 September, 03:53
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Sadly enough, until they hear the truth come from the MSM, they will not believe it.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
08 September, 06:14
Wow, that is so spot on Martin!