Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 September, 06:28
👇🏻👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
From what Nana has been getting, you really dont want to be on either coast, east or west.

One of my visions was huge storms, monster storms, water half way up the Statue of Liberty another was of a huge explosion in the water and tectonic plates shifting.

I am hearing CA is going to be a hot spot as well. Not trying to push fear just prepare and pick what you hear and what you tune out for your own personal situation.

They plan to thro so much at us at the same time we have panic, imo.

There is already a massive amount of posts & chats on X and other platforms IMO geared to hitting so much at once the noise just drowns out all but what they want you to know, bombarded with everything at once.

🙏I am not even trying to keep up with it all now there is so much
10:42 PM - Sep 07, 2023
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
07 September, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
💥💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
07 September, 10:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Maybe it is a good thing we in Tennessee

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 09:39
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
I think I am far enough away from Nashville to be OK, but Juan has said we might lose 12 to 14 cities and I personally believe Nashville to be on that list, I could be wrong.