SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Almost makes you believe someone told some people to drop his name here and there. 😎

(If you missed the video I shared earlier, Eric Metaxas, while talking about RFK Jr., says, "...his uncle JFK Jr." And just keeps going. Someone else in the last 24 hours too. Can't remember who that was at the moment. If I remember, I'll share.)
10:42 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
08 September, 12:33
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
And the date it was filed?
"8/23/23"
8+2+3+2+3=18=R=Jr. 😎💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 September, 12:17 (E)
Just to make sure this wasn't an altered doc, I looked up another source. Click "her 11-page decision" in blue (in one of the paragraphs). That takes you to this same document. It's real. 😎
https://www.politico.com/n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
07 September, 11:56
It's on there twice!!!
Wowzzzz

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
08 September, 07:57
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
The last page
11 of 11

And then there’s the show up in person order on Nov 7th at 2pm.

This is legal court document on Courtlistener. Filed since August 23, and the judge has ruled on this filing. So? The information filed has to correct? RFK Jr filing this with two huge errors and not correcting? Clerks not identifying?

11 11

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
08 September, 07:57
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
so weird and it's going to get weirder

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 September, 10:53
Is Alexa correcting things?

07 September, 11:00
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
;) I don't think so... And definitely not with the two videos I saw.😎 Pretty wild. 💙

Laritha Savage @Laritha
07 September, 10:52
Kimd of like the Mandela effect. Sounds contagious.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 September, 10:51
👀Fks sake lets end this shit. GITMO all secret orgs, JFK WAS SO RIGHT> YAY> I hope so. Don't have the intel to know personally.

07 September, 10:45
Here's the source:

https://www.documentcloud....

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 September, 10:59
Thank you….
Google has me hostage with my
passwords that have been saved.
Looking forward to
reading this with a
fresh cup of coffee.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 September, 11:29
The link doesn’t seem to work. Just a blank white page is what I get.