SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
07 September, 10:42
Almost makes you believe someone told some people to drop his name here and there. 😎

(If you missed the video I shared earlier, Eric Metaxas, while talking about RFK Jr., says, "...his uncle JFK Jr." And just keeps going. Someone else in the last 24 hours too. Can't remember who that was at the moment. If I remember, I'll share.)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 September, 11:29
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
The link doesn’t seem to work. Just a blank white page is what I get.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
07 September, 11:40
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
It worked for me. Weird

07 September, 11:44
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Hmm... Not sure what could be wrong. Opens for me. Hopefully, it's just a glitch and you'll be in there soon. ;)💙

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
07 September, 10:59
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
Thank you….
Google has me hostage with my
passwords that have been saved.
Looking forward to
reading this with a
fresh cup of coffee.

07 September, 11:02
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
You're welcome! 💙😎