Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
07 September, 08:50
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Just re-read this and it is So VERY Powerful 💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥

Someone please tell me this type of information is finding it's way to mainstream America and not just floating through the halls of an already awakened conservative anon based choir.

I don't engage outside of AU so i haven't a clue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
07 September, 06:55
Agree/aware of all of that, but did we really expect the libs to care?
They didn't care when Clinton did Lewinsky and perjured himself to hide it. They're going to see this as Obama was a gay hero who had to fake a marriage to get the vote because Americans a homophobic. That's how they'll see it. When they find out Michelle's a dude, they won't even care. The ONLY thing that's going to work on them is to expose something Ovomit did that was really egregious, in THEIR view egregious... like the way Fauci was shown to torture puppies. I don't even know if Obama's pedophilia will even phase them. They're all sick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
07 September, 06:50
THIS!!! ☝🏻💥💥💥

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 September, 06:49
I’m not completely shocked by this on the left but normies need to wtfu

Evangelina @Evangelina
07 September, 06:51
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
It's questionable that they will in this anything goes climate we live in. As long as he is the antithesis of Trump.. they don't give a flying fig.