Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 September, 05:55
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Of course you and your family are in my prayers . . . for healing, for strength and for you to feel the hand of GOD through it all. Love ya Patriot. Hang in there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
07 September, 05:54
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Also, freeze lemons and then once they are completely frozen solid grate the whole thing, put it on his food and in his water, God bless him!💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
07 September, 05:53
💚🌟💚

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 September, 05:56
Can you share where you purchase that as I would love to get that in my house as well?

Pink Totter @Totter
07 September, 05:10
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

https://contrabandcures.co...

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
07 September, 05:08
Prayers!

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
07 September, 05:06
IVM + Fenbendazole + HQC

Just went through a terminal cancer scare with my FIL. He's mostly awake, and was receptive to Dirt Road Dave's Protocol.

After 3 weeks, the Doctors couldn't understand why he was responding so well to chemo and radiation. 6 weeks and his cancer is gone. He never told them about taking the protocol.

He also got a daily heavy dose of VIT B17 through bitter apricot seeds.

GOD TOUCH YOUR STEP FATHER, in JESUS HOLY NAME ! 🙏

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
07 September, 04:51
God, I come before you, with a humble and contrite heart. I am asking favor for someone else and not myself. Please bring an angel of protection over this gentleman. Give the doctor a steady hand and a kind heart to do the right thing. Also please give the family an opportunity to heal him in a natural manner. Let them see the light, and follow in a way that is less intrusive . Please bring him healing and the family patience as they await your miracles. In your name we pray...