Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
DJ_STL @DJ_STL
10 September, 06:07
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
We've all heard the saying. I've used it myself. Finally, I understand that there is no such thing. Evil is evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 September, 12:44
Members of the alliance of evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
07 September, 12:17
More like parasites. Time to detox the government

Free Bird @DCast
13 September, 03:38
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Exactly!
That's why we have so Many Super Parasites in our bodies!
The social #PARASITES have put them there Bio Warfare via VAX, food, air, water!
#SocialDetox
#ParasiteDetox both bodies & societies!!
#WasteBegetsWaste

E David (DavidQ762) Quammen @DavidQ762
07 September, 11:16
They're all children of their father the devil. And shall be cast into the everlasting fire along with him

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
07 September, 01:35
also known as Power Obsessed Psychopaths

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
07 September, 12:27