Only people mentioned by TRUTHERTRIGGER in this post can reply
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
11 February, 04:24
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Talk about challenges. We will push on through it We will win.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
10 February, 02:16
Good grief. That is a lot of mojo.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
10 February, 02:12
It was not, it was the DAWNING of the AGE of AQUARIUS.

Alexis Stefko @lovelexxxx
10 February, 02:14
In response Alexis Stefko to her Publication
The Age of Aquarius is NOW

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
10 February, 01:48
I'm not very up to date with my stars tho it bothers me knowing ancient civilisations know more than we do. Is this correct. Also where can I find a starter pack for info please (beginner).. Interesting Qs 2 b answered! 🐸👍

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
10 February, 02:37
In response Jon-paul Collins to his Publication
Thank you for your question, although I am basically same boat as you when it comes to this subject. I stole the meme from my FB timeline this morning. But I looked it up because I was curious after your question.
This is what I found:
Saturn in Aquarius= Accurate
Pluto in Capricorn= Accurate
Neptune in Pisces = End of the dark ages occured last time!

In my mind that makes it all the more appropriate for what is happening now. I hope this was helpful.

Jessica Gutierrez @TxReaper
10 February, 12:28
If people know what the different planets in conjuction with the different stars meant.....this is actually kinda scary so hold on to your butts!

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 01:07
In response Jessica Gutierrez to her Publication
Eek, gads! A perfect storm. We will see the Light! Rough times to come, though...