Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
06 September, 07:38
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
which is DIRECTLY connected and correlated with the post-86 childhood vaccine 'schedule'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
06 September, 03:53
Aloha
Back in 1985 my sons school in Anchorage Alaska
His teacher told me my son needed to be medicated.
I refused.
I shared the info with his dr at the time
and the dr said it was illegal for teachers to prescribe medication to children.
Damn that was a long time ago.
I hated school my entire life
even when my children had to go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
06 September, 01:45
How many barges is it going to take to hold
all these demonic teachers. They are CULPABLE!!

Between the medical community, legal community, the academic community, banking community, communications community etc. etc. etc. etc. Anons and Patriots will be the only ones left on the planet 😏 Oh well πŸ™„ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 September, 01:28
They did it with MALICIOUS intent to damage children......making that devil stuff.

Evangelina @Evangelina
06 September, 01:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
πŸ’―

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 September, 01:27 (E)
πŸ˜‚They missed me, even if they had them drugs mama would have told them to pound sand. HOWEVER this dude was on ritalin 6 years, hands shake like a leaf on a tree, and I used to work with mentally handicapped folks for a job, teaching them life skills. I would classify him in a lot of ways as TBI.