Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
Prayer warriors, I am in need. My best friend, my brother passed away today. He was a like minded Patriot. He didn't mask or get the jab. He was my only one that I could talk to about all of what is going on in this crazy world. God Bless you all and thank you.💔
10:03 PM - Sep 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by EagleSpirit in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 September, 06:47
In response Eagle Soars to her Publication
SO VERY SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF YOUR BROTHER MAY GOD HOLD YOU CLOSE IN THE PALM OF HIS HAND TO GIVE YOU PEACE COMFORT AND STRENGTH
DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD PLEASE COMFORT THIS FAMILY IN YOUR LOVING LIGHT GRACE AND MERCY FOR THE LOSS OF THEIR BROTHER WE KNOW HE IS IN YOUR HEAVENLY REALM NOW LORD KNOWING THOSE WHO ;LOVED HIM WILL GREET HIM THEIR AND THOSE WHO MISS HIM WILL SEE HIM AGAIN AS YOU PROMISE THANK YOU LORD FOR THE BLESSINGS OF THIS MANS LIFE WE PRAY FOR YOU TO COMFORT THEM IN JESUS NAME AMEN
SINCEREST SYMPATHIES
I LOST MY BROTHER 33 1/2 YEARS AGO I MISS HIM SO MUCH EVERYDAY BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN IN HEAVEN THAT IS ALL THAT HAS EVER COMFORTED ME ....
GODS PROMISE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Conserv Christy @ConservChristy
06 September, 06:37
Prayers and hugs to you! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Irishblessings @Irishwolfie1921
06 September, 04:06
🙏💗🙏

Carrie Henig @Cati_5
06 September, 11:29
Done. (hugs)

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
06 September, 09:45
So sorry for your dear brother's loss. Saying prayers and sending love. Lost my dear brother Bill last year and same with you, could talk to him about anything. Gbwy

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
06 September, 01:52
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
I am sorry for your loss.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
06 September, 09:33
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 September, 09:26
Prayers of comfort lifted for you Patriot💖 I can't imagine😔 my brother is my best friend too. May God comfort and keep you.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
06 September, 09:22
So so so sorry 😭
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
06 September, 09:18
I too lost my brother........... not that long ago.
I understand.
It's deep.
It's a forever bond.

They are like the friend we never asked for, a protector who usually messed up, and a loyal always there for you - never leave you family that you never you knew you needed so much.

May God's peace comfort you, and his grace and love surround you. 🙏

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
06 September, 09:16
So very sorry for your loss🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
06 September, 09:15
Prayers for you and your family

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
06 September, 09:15
I am so sorry for your loss.
❤️🙏❤️

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 September, 09:05
🙏 Praying that you feel a blanket of comfort wrapped around you. You are never alone 💖

Grace4 mankind @Grace4mankind
06 September, 08:41
🙏🙏🙏

Vicki Lord @Vlord
06 September, 07:43
Heartfelt prayers and hugs to you. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 September, 01:54

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
06 September, 12:35
My heartfelt condolences for your loss, Eagle Soars. Love, Thoughts and Prayers are with you. Stay strong 💜

✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 September, 12:31
🕊🙏🏼🙌🏼💖

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
🙏🏻

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
🙏 🙏 🙏

IAM NJoy @NJoy
06 September, 12:28
My heartfelt condolences to you & your family.
Much love and prayers 🙏❤️🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
06 September, 12:27
🙏🙏🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 September, 12:23
Prayers that ur brother is in the arms of angels right now & that more angels descend to earth to protect u & ur ❤️
Know that we r all here for you ES❤️

Anj Patriotpilot @AnjK68
06 September, 12:22
🙏🏼💔❤️‍🩹🙏🏼

Silver Cat @silvercat
06 September, 12:09
Prayers for you now! You may have a wonderful Guardian Angel! Please know you are not alone!

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
06 September, 12:09
Praying for you 🙏 . So sorry for your loss.

ECM Arizona @EM5793
06 September, 12:02
So sorry for your loss
God bless ❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Evangelina @Evangelina
05 September, 11:32 (E)
🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻 💔💔
Felt that pain in 8/21

Praying God comforts your
broken heart.

Pink Totter @Totter
05 September, 11:17
🙏💔🙏 So sorry for your loss.