Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
06 September, 09:42
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
06 September, 09:51 (E)
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
The ONE THING that angers certain people in my family unit is the keeping of the legacy. That makes my military veteran members ENRAGED who are awake. I won't type their actual remarks here... but NOT ONE DEATH should be covered by any legacy disguising their life of crimes.

"WE WOULDN'T GET THAT" is what I listen to and they believe that the 2 tier justice system will continue if this is the path taken.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
06 September, 06:05
Why is it when I try to remove my 'like' it increases by one each time?!

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
06 September, 06:04
Photo is fake. Enlarge it, you can see either side of his arms has been brushed in. His face has dots on it from editing.

I tried to take a screenshot, it didn't show. Then used scissors, it didn't show so I search for it in my photo folder. It didn't copy, a blue screen, when trying to open it I got a windows message it might damage my computer with an option to run it.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
05 September, 11:36
This is from a 2015 article...

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
06 September, 05:29
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Agree...misinformation to make us look foolish..however.. soon to become real....

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 September, 07:23
Hope so but...

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
05 September, 07:21
Here is some reporting that might be related:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/0...

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 September, 06:19
12:48 PM · Jan 8, 2021

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 September, 06:10
All countries will follow suit...this is getting good

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
05 September, 05:39
Pretty sure by now, there’s a Trump clone who will be assassinated

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
05 September, 07:07
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Question is do the White Hats orchestrate an assasination of Trump to derail the Black Hats agenda? Or is it the DS that they allow to kill the Trump clone? I should do a pole on this one...Will the Trump Clone (TC) be killed? By whom??

Trump Clone will b killed

TC will not be killed

TC will be killed by WHs

TC will be killed by DS