judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
04 September, 01:20 (E)
My life has been filled with watching kids since I was three. After mom was killed in a drunk driving crash I was watching and keeping an eye on my sister, (2) I grew up, at 17 I had my first child. At 18 my second. At 28 & 29 my 3rd and 4th. I have fostered two boys when thier mother abandoned them and one was a drug baby, then when our 3rd daughter was in school her friends mom moved away and she needed a place to stay I allowed her to stay at our home till she graduated. I have been babysitting my grandkids (9 of them) off and on since 2005 and today jen or 3rd child said she is putting her in a day care for two days. Well at first I was taken aback how could you turn the rearing of your child over to a stranger, but later that reality hit me clean in between my heart. It’s time for me to deal with my past and quit being a consummate mother. I (my husband will say him also but he was working all day) raised our kids out of mutual agreement we didn’t want a stranger raising our k

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 01:28 (E)
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Kids so I stayed home and raised three beautiful social common sense driven humans to the best of my abilities, they have a faith raised, three square meals, clean clothes, love and hugs when they needed it joy happiness discipline filled life and now I need to trust what I did with them. I worked at thier schools so they always knew where I was, never really detached to the two younger ones. I was always around. The past yr and a half our youngest has been living with us (since Covid) and I am ready to be an empty nester. It’s time for me to deal with the trauma I have neglected to deal with and trust what I did as a mom and Ama(gma) this is one of the hardest things I have ever done is let go of control. When I in actuality do not have control anymore they do as parents. Our son (3rd) is getting ready to by a house a cheap fixer upper and move out, our daughter Jen is releasing me of my babysitting duties so I can help our oldest who had the cancer and blood clots 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
So now it’s time. For me to relax a bit and let go of the pain that I have been covering up my whole life. When my dad passed in 2017 I had never really dealt with that either. I haven’t spoke to my sister for 6 yrs. Our oldest has no cancer but she still has lesions in her liver and recently been fighting thru blood clots. She had one in her left lung it’s gone and the one from her neck down to her bicep has been reduced to just her arm. She needs me now more than ever. So it’s time. Sorry about the three page report I just need to post some reflecting thoughts and I felt it safe here to do that
I love you all you have been a great group of people to go thru so much with
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Judy
01:35 PM - Sep 04, 2023
In response judith Kennison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from judith Kennison, click on at the bottom under it