Only people mentioned by WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
11 February, 03:12
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
thanks to social media we are allowed to find each other, connect, recharge and go out and continue to fight our battles with darkness amonst sleepers

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
11 February, 04:40
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
💫💗🙌💗🙌💗💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
10 February, 11:32
🙏♥️🌟💫

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 February, 11:00
Yes, this is a wonderful concept, and I'm sure we have all witnessed its manifestation in different ways ... for example, I find people who I like are ususally FAITH based ... the spirit recognizes itself in others, which is a blessing for us all. The spirit also warns us when we listen with an "open frequency". When you meet others consumed by FEAR, they have little ability to see or hear, that function is diminished, so we must be patient with them.

10 February, 11:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 February, 10:57
All I am told is I am in a cult and I exhaust people. Imagine being the ONE who is AWAKE and being called exhausting!

11 February, 07:37
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
💗💗💗I am so sorry that is happening to you... Bless you for your service to humanity, many are called but not everyone has the courage...sending love.💗💗💗

Paisley Park @Paisley66
10 February, 10:55
This is true because I can't find any of my area!

11 February, 07:37
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
💗🙏💗🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 February, 10:49
the people that i try to talk to don't see anything happening and say everything that i show them is fake occult news. those same ones will be asking me to explain how they missed the world change by next winter

11 February, 07:35
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
💗💗💗Bless you for being an anchor for humanity... many are called but not everyone has the courage to do what you are doing... sending so so much love💗💗💗