USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
03 September, 10:09
New reports coming in regarding the BURNING MAN FESTIVAL and its just rummer and speculation at this point and i can't verify but supposedly there is some kind of disease or illness going on and there is possible talks of quarantine the place because of it. Will either update this post with new info or it will be deleted if info is found to be false!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 September, 10:43
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I heard it was the weather they were using to keep everyone there.

A whole bunch of leftists are now experiencing their admins real agenda...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 September, 11:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
im curious to why the gates in and out of the festival are locked in the first place and there are no people staffing the gates. Like how did the staff know to not be there or something. Its all strange at the moment.

Also they had a major typhoon hit Taiwan that wrecked havoc on about 95% of the island and also in Madrid Spain is having major flooding from rain as well

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
04 September, 09:00
In response USCG VET to his Publication
I am wondering if perhaps the white hats are not only giving this bunch a taste of things to come, but also flooding trafficking tunnels as well.

I not sure but i know that Taiwan and Spain also got hit hard as well in the last coupe days too. I posted two separate videos on both places yesterday/last night if yo want to check them out.
09:04 AM - Sep 04, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from USCG VET, click on at the bottom under it