USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
New reports coming in regarding the BURNING MAN FESTIVAL and its just rummer and speculation at this point and i can't verify but supposedly there is some kind of disease or illness going on and there is possible talks of quarantine the place because of it. Will either update this post with new info or it will be deleted if info is found to be false!
10:09 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
04 September, 12:01
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Some YouTubers are spreading the rumor that it’s Ebola. Lord, I hope not…not in America, plz ✝️🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 September, 12:12
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Yeah Ive heard of a few different things but im not gonna name them other then as disease at the moment until its confirmed or not. But to say the least i do know that the portable restrooms are over filled and can't be emptied due to the pump trucks not able to drive through the mud and such so it is possible for something to happen at the least and specially with 73,000 people estimated to be stuck there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 September, 10:43
I heard it was the weather they were using to keep everyone there.

A whole bunch of leftists are now experiencing their admins real agenda...

03 September, 11:56
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
im curious to why the gates in and out of the festival are locked in the first place and there are no people staffing the gates. Like how did the staff know to not be there or something. Its all strange at the moment.

Also they had a major typhoon hit Taiwan that wrecked havoc on about 95% of the island and also in Madrid Spain is having major flooding from rain as well

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
03 September, 10:18
😮 😲

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
03 September, 10:11
I saw something related to this as well, Ecoli or something of the sort. Now I can’t find it again.

03 September, 11:54
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Yeah ive read and heard people reffering to the dry lake bead as the "TOXIC LAKE BED" and at least 2 people have died at the festival and they are 'INVESTIGATING' cause of death which i bet they will create a outbreak and use as an excuse to keep them there.

Also on a side note, im curious to why the gates in and out of the festival are locked in the first place and there are no people staffing the gates. Like how did the staff know to not be there or something. Its all strange at the moment.