Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
People ask me a lot why I am so locked in on Juan O Savin.
Well here is one of the strongest reasons.

Because the people that make me the most nervous are the extremes that don't listen and refuse to legitimately discuss things, with the top being Religious and Military/Govt types.

People that are ONLY lock into THIER view of everything that refuse to consider anyone else's perspective as also possibly being good or right scare the shit right out of me.

Juan and RFKJr are the only ones in this with what I view as actual authority or connection to it that are willing to have calm conversations about what needs to be done or what is actual as opposed to just telling me what is and what will be whether I agree or not.

Even many that are Patriots & with original good intentions seem to have tendencies to just force feed what they have now deemed to be the right thing to do, no discussion, no other alternatives but their way forward, not listening to anything else>>>SCARY!
07:05 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 September, 04:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
9-3-23 JUAN O SAVIN
w/Michael Jaco

https://rumble.com/v3eggww...

Juan
28:38 The model here is HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER.
Covid was a WW Op planned for DECADES.
The response on the U.S. side
to something so huge, so monstrous
is this is something you weren’t going to stop.
They were going to shut us down till AFTER the 2024 Elections.
WHAT TRUMP DID WAS FORCE THEM TO FIRE EARLY.
Like RED OCTOBER they fired
& Ramius closed the distance by racing AT THE TORPEDO.
He got inside the arming range & it hit the sub & didn’t explode.
The # of people using masks now is 2.5% in the cities.
Further out, under .5%
They WANT to start this latest virus
but if they think they’re going to be able to shut down businesses,
force masks & get public compliance
public attitudes is showing IT WON’T HAPPEN.
THAT’S PART OF THE CRISIS FOR THEM.
THEY’VE LOST CONTROL OF THE NARRATIVE
IN PUBLIC OPINION 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
04 September, 09:54
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Sean Penn looks like the biggest dope of the Libtard Battalion . . 🤦‍♂️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
04 September, 09:32
I agree with you Nana, that's why I keep my circle small.....I hear so many conflicting stories that are really confusing, so I have my circle for my sanity. Have a great/safe Labor Day

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 September, 08:28
Very well put Nana Happy Labor Day weekend

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 01:58
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
😘

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 September, 07:30
Juan is my #1 . I love listening to him connect these events with the Bible. He is the calm in my storm.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
04 September, 07:14
🌄 Good Morning 🙏 Nana. Agree with your assessment, on some levels. There is a lot "we" as a human collective have been lied to about. Most Def, this is a conflict. Spiritual, and posturing to be physical, as the unincorpreal intercedes.. .
(Opinions, and Greetings) 😃 😊

04 September, 02:11
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Hi ya!
Thanks for sharing.

04 September, 02:11
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Hi ya!
Thanks for sharing.

Sam Solomon @SamIam8675309
04 September, 07:10
Read RFK,Jr’s book “The Real Anthony Fauci”. I did, back in Jan 2022. Filled with facts, history of medical fraud and its far reaching power. Honestly, it scared the $hit out of me.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
04 September, 02:28
In response Sam Solomon to his Publication
I read it to. How that book was not used to prosecute Fauci I will never understand. RFK Jr provided all the references to prove everything in the book is true. The more I read the more disgusted and angry I became. Fauci is a serial killer under the guise of public service. The sad thing is, he is already at the end of his life. No punishment will be great enough to make up for all the people his policies took from us.