Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 September, 07:05
People ask me a lot why I am so locked in on Juan O Savin.
Well here is one of the strongest reasons.

Because the people that make me the most nervous are the extremes that don't listen and refuse to legitimately discuss things, with the top being Religious and Military/Govt types.

People that are ONLY lock into THIER view of everything that refuse to consider anyone else's perspective as also possibly being good or right scare the shit right out of me.

Juan and RFKJr are the only ones in this with what I view as actual authority or connection to it that are willing to have calm conversations about what needs to be done or what is actual as opposed to just telling me what is and what will be whether I agree or not.

Even many that are Patriots & with original good intentions seem to have tendencies to just force feed what they have now deemed to be the right thing to do, no discussion, no other alternatives but their way forward, not listening to anything else>>>SCARY!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
I agree with you Nana, that's why I keep my circle small.....I hear so many conflicting stories that are really confusing, so I have my circle for my sanity. Have a great/safe Labor Day
09:32 AM - Sep 04, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Denese in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Denese Pipe, click on at the bottom under it