USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
03 September, 10:09
New reports coming in regarding the BURNING MAN FESTIVAL and its just rummer and speculation at this point and i can't verify but supposedly there is some kind of disease or illness going on and there is possible talks of quarantine the place because of it. Will either update this post with new info or it will be deleted if info is found to be false!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
04 September, 12:01
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Some YouTubers are spreading the rumor that it’s Ebola. Lord, I hope not…not in America, plz ✝️🙏💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Yeah Ive heard of a few different things but im not gonna name them other then as disease at the moment until its confirmed or not. But to say the least i do know that the portable restrooms are over filled and can't be emptied due to the pump trucks not able to drive through the mud and such so it is possible for something to happen at the least and specially with 73,000 people estimated to be stuck there.
12:12 AM - Sep 04, 2023
In response Robi Fortune to her Publication
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
04 September, 08:44 (E)
In response USCG VET to his Publication
Agreed…very disturbing. Also, I doubt that there are many military vets THERE that know where to dig/how to dig a field latrine. Situations like this make my hubby & I even more proud & grateful to be Army vets…survival education is PRICELESS! 🫡😁✝️💓🇺🇸