Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
Oprah & The Rock are 💯 scum in my book. This needs to be shared everywhere... and I do mean EVERYWHERE!
09:16 PM - Sep 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by cmbwsu in this post can reply
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
04 September, 08:01
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Oprah has billions of dollars. However, I do believe he is under lock & key. Still, so Corrupt.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
04 September, 07:57
Oprah pandering for donations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Actors in action. That isn't either of them :) . . . Which means . . . :)
Hopefully they can never hurt another child again.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 September, 07:37
Lmao they have been arrested 🤣 white hats running this movie

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
04 September, 07:33
the silt of the swamp
to be returned

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
03 September, 10:50
I hope they aren't around anymore! All the money they have and they can't use it to help people, just sickening!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Totally agree. It's crazy.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 September, 10:13
Huh, has the Rock not been getting kids for his pizza???

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
03 September, 10:09
Could be CGI since she looks years younger here… adrenochrome maybe?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 September, 07:48
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
SHE LIVES IN GITMO GARDENS NOW

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
03 September, 10:08
I already did..these two are horrible..she has millions and is asking people to donate..what is up with that? And she has been buying up a lot of land around Lahaina..so she can run her child trafficking business with Mark Zuckerberg

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
03 September, 10:08
Definitely not them

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 September, 10:04
Bob, yes, scum or even worse than scum.

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
03 September, 09:24
Is this bad CGI? Her head, neck, and hands are very disproportionate.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 September, 09:18
It's my hope and prayer that they have been delt with and what we are seeing cgi