Bay 17d @Bay17d
wow no way what a wild coincidence
10:14 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
05 September, 11:06
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
If you augment the maps with parts that don't exist, yeah.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
03 September, 07:49
I have gone back to watching a lot of newer movies lately, Hallmark Christmas, Lifetime, etc. and one think I have noticed and now look for, it is that there is a world globe sitting in the background in almost everyone of them. Of all the things that could have been chosen as a decorative setting why would an old globe be the chosen prop?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
03 September, 01:40
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Good question. 🤔

It's sort of like adrenochrome. Saw it talked about in a movie but the guy turned out to be crazy in the movie.

These entertainment industries work overtime to deceive

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
03 September, 07:06
The Firmament is a problem they have no answer to except to make up a story about space .

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
03 September, 08:38
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Yeah are we going to see the dome removed I believe we are someday

J.J. Jameson @jjj
05 September, 11:06
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
You need to play some KSP and learn how orbits work.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 September, 11:28
As above so below?

Bay 17d @Bay17d
02 September, 11:31
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
I think that is quite fitting Justice. Been thinking of that a lot lately.

Selah 321 @Selah
02 September, 11:17
The Lost History of Flat Earth part FULL (1-7) - YouTube

This series is produced by a guy named Ewaranon. Do you want the red pill or the blue pill? The choice is yours.If you want to know the truth about our flat...

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
03 September, 08:46
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Very Interesting, long I'll have to finish it later.