Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:52
GTFOH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
10 February, 09:16
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
They didn't kill any account. They silent us and called it "suspended". We kept on creating more accounts and that help their stock price soaring. They "allow" us to log back in to read but can't "speak". Basically, they didn't lose any subscriber but gain & gain from newly RE-CREATEs. They don't even let you to log back in to DELETE your account. Now that we have this platform which works FINE. We should blast on TWTR calling everyone here. DROP TWTR like a hot potato by DELETING accounts. Should invite all big names here. Leftists will follow because they want to know what we have to say.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
I played a "game" the night with the fake "Inauguration of Joe Biden". I said: " I saw with my little eyes....clothes." Next 1: " I saw with my little eyes....arms of Guards." I saw with my little eyes...THEIR eyes." and so on....next minute....Axed!🤣🤣🤣 Same here...can still read but nothing else. Welcome to the jail world for me.
10:20 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by Michelle37sexy in this post can reply
Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
10 February, 11:14
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
My measly account (87 followers) was suspended over the weekend. Due to "platform manipulation and spam". Lol not sure how I could do that. So screenshot for future use 😉