Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
10 February, 01:52
GTFOH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan @IceAndBlades
They didn't kill any account. They silent us and called it "suspended". We kept on creating more accounts and that help their stock price soaring. They "allow" us to log back in to read but can't "speak". Basically, they didn't lose any subscriber but gain & gain from newly RE-CREATEs. They don't even let you to log back in to DELETE your account. Now that we have this platform which works FINE. We should blast on TWTR calling everyone here. DROP TWTR like a hot potato by DELETING accounts. Should invite all big names here. Leftists will follow because they want to know what we have to say.
09:16 AM - Feb 10, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IceAndBlades in this post can reply
Inurdreamz72Q WWG1WGA @Inurdreamz72Q
10 February, 01:06
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
As far as im concerned all the big names that mattered, "are here" we got purged for a reason🧐 and the ones that didnt, well they didnt. ✌️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
10 February, 12:37
I was just wondering about these things. Have two accounts, both suspended but still there. Tried to deactivate but the post says they are behind and it may take a while to get my password back to me. So it does matter if we just leave the accounts dead in the water, well I will figure this out. I thought I knew my password but it says incorrect. Well I am more determined than ever to deactivate.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
10 February, 12:36
Speaking for myself, I am enjoying being away from that cesspit called twitter. They can have it.

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
10 February, 01:22
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
I was purged. Created again. But they purged immediately. Then I realized what's going on so I stopped. I logged in once or twice to see what EM has to say regarding crypto. That's why I said big names should be here. Then, no one will go back to twtr. I wish I can delete mine. They don't. They keep all accts open so they won't lose subscribers.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
10 February, 12:31
Amen

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
10 February, 11:13
It´s impossible to delete my account. I won´t create a new one even if I could.

Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
10 February, 10:20
I played a "game" the night with the fake "Inauguration of Joe Biden". I said: " I saw with my little eyes....clothes." Next 1: " I saw with my little eyes....arms of Guards." I saw with my little eyes...THEIR eyes." and so on....next minute....Axed!🤣🤣🤣 Same here...can still read but nothing else. Welcome to the jail world for me.

Beverly Bartlett @AtlanteanGoddess
10 February, 11:14
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
My measly account (87 followers) was suspended over the weekend. Due to "platform manipulation and spam". Lol not sure how I could do that. So screenshot for future use 😉