Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 September, 07:17
Your pain has a purpose!
Comfort and Mercy ❤️🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 September, 09:05
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
VK on X - 8:36 AM 😎
Sep 2, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 September, 10:11
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
I have been where you are. One thing that helped me was to thank God for the lesson and asked that He help me discern how to use it to help others. I turned a corner a few weeks ago and I can now see how God turned that struggle into a learning experience that readies me for the times ahead. Keep the faith…love is all around you even when you can’t see it🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Victor This Guy @This_guy
02 September, 10:29
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Yes ma'am. These gentlemen are right, as are u. In my experience people who haven't faced near death themselves often have a hard time forgiving or relating to someone who is having a tough time and may rub them the wrong way. Like u, I've learned to thank God for ALL things, whether good or bad, like when I crash on my bike and get real hurt, which has happened 5 times now, I thank God that I didn't knock my teeth out or break a bone. If u can't see the good in the bad u haven't a snowballs chance in hell to handle someone else's adversity when it's in ur face. And that's perhaps why u encounter them. Lately I've seen a pattern of lessons coming at the time we need them, and in real time we either handle it well and learn the lesson and grow...or we foul it up and feel a jerk later. If u feel a jerk then u ARE growing but u missed ur opportunity to help another in a way that would help u grow in return. Always give ur best to another whether they rub u wrong or really need someone.🤍

02 September, 09:35
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
😊🙏🤍