COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Sept 1

Jimmy Buffett, 76, American singer (Coral Reefer Band) and songwriter ("Margaritaville", "Cheeseburger in Paradise").
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
08:52 AM - Sep 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
02 September, 11:21
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Jimmy buffet fans should be the first ones to get the hologram concert. How will they live on otherwise?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
02 September, 11:18
I am sure about now he is having changes in his Attitude and we know for sure changes in Latitude.😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ella Elaine @SoozieQ01
02 September, 09:46
Saw his name on Epstein Island list. Couldn’t listen to his music after I learned THAT😡

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
02 September, 08:53
👀He played at Bohemian Grove.....

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
02 September, 08:59
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😮 really? Dang. (Sigh) ~ It is like reality is crumbling behind me. Besmanov was right. Like everything I was ever taught is a fooking lie.
(Emotive BURP*) .