Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 August, 06:45
Do you see the curve?

🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 August, 10:00
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
you need to be a lot higher - look out of a small plane window, not commercial, you'll see.

DARPA has pushed this theory onto influencer's to distract / divide - don't fall for it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
if there is a curve you can see it from ground level.

you can only see about 8-10 miles on the horizon because of the curve. have watched buildings stay the same size but dip below the horizon. I've been on the ocean many times in my life.

did you zoom in on the pic and see the curve? you can see the differences in width.
07:59 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
01 September, 08:08
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
I believe the we are on a globe, and the idea is of no importance to me at the moment.

what's important is saving the remnant of humanity ... which is difficult since they are NOW at our door.

I believe they have just murdered locals in Maui to steal their land & children ... using a DEW machine ... blasting them into vapors

NO MORE DISTRACTIONS

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 September, 08:57
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
we pray.

the truth is everywhere and in everything.

just have to look.