Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 August, 05:58
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Still no curve??? Curious

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 September, 07:44
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
there you go

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 August, 05:50
Do YoU sEe ThE cUrVe GuYs????

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
31 August, 10:00
you need to be a lot higher - look out of a small plane window, not commercial, you'll see.

DARPA has pushed this theory onto influencer's to distract / divide - don't fall for it

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
01 September, 07:59
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
if there is a curve you can see it from ground level.

you can only see about 8-10 miles on the horizon because of the curve. have watched buildings stay the same size but dip below the horizon. I've been on the ocean many times in my life.

did you zoom in on the pic and see the curve? you can see the differences in width.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 August, 09:09

arba happihr @arba
31 August, 09:54
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Aloha
A curve is the least of my problems at this moment 😊
The curve isn't affecting the behavior on this planet.
Round or flat doesn't matter until we can have Love and harmony for All.
Does a round or flat planet really matter at time moment?
How many billions of years.
The matter is We were lied to imo
The lies fed to humanity, keeping us fighting, and disagreeing with each other is the problem.
IMO😍

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
28 August, 11:05
For the curve to exist in that little of a window means that the earth’s circumference is tighter or smaller than what we were taught!

ising 4Him @ising4him
28 August, 08:55
And I never will. It doesn't exist.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 August, 11:17
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
I zoomed in for you =)

The middle of the plane touches the ocean.
moving towards the edges the space gets bigger. Ie. The surface of the ocean curves down.

Unless it’s the camera doing that.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
31 August, 05:47
In response ising 4Him to his Publication
Not to someone with a horizon as narrow as yours, that's for sure.