Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Dear Reader @DearReader
02 September, 02:30
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
Blue to avoid the fires?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
01 September, 10:48
MASONIC BLUE - The color of Freemasonry.
Masonic Lodge of Education
https://www.masonic-lodge-... › mason...
Colors are somewhat subjective for each of us. Different people see colors differently. Even each graphics program and computer monitor displays them a little ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
31 August, 08:07
There was an old man that used to come in the store I worked in; he's a 32° Mason. Prior to covid I told him I was moving; his response was, "You shouldn't move. What about the fires?" I had no idea what he was talking about.... until recently.

These creatures are evil 🤨

ising 4Him @ising4him
31 August, 07:55
Imagine that! Preparing for the next "wild fire"

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
31 August, 07:36
never saw these dens of creepiness painted blue before that I can remember, but they do refer to themselves as "blue lodges", do not know why but it's prolly out there somewhere.