Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
05 September, 07:04
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
KeK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 August, 01:07
No Brakes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 August, 01:41
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
31 August, 05:46
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
31 August, 12:57
🙏❤️🤗🕊️I don't even know how to respond to our whole lives have been lies. Sometimes, it can be a tough pill to swallow. What a crazy time this is. I can't wait for this all to be over with. GOD, please end this evil in this world now. I would greatly appreciate and I'm sure a lot of others would too. I am ready to be happy again and just feel like we can breathe again.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 August, 01:10
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amein

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
31 August, 09:59
💗🔥💥😄

some one special to some @godrus
31 August, 08:29
Is it time for the Great Unsealing of the sealed indictments? I think so!
Tomorrow is a Friday on a long holiday weekend. On Monday, the govt, banks, postal service, and schools are all closed.
@Sercorimo read this decode of VK's cat+kitten tiktok video:
https://twitter.com/LoD_ST...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 August, 09:24
In response some one special to some to her Publication
NICE! I like it!
Thank you sharing!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
31 August, 01:21
In response some one special to some to her Publication
Fryday September 1 Gold Backed Currency goes into effect in TeXas

TX = 20 24 > 26-Z GOD

https://www.cutoday.info/F...