Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 August, 03:55
I can be talkative under the right conditions otherwise I'm a pretty shy individual and barely speak...but...there are a few rare individuals in this world whose energy can just get me to talk and overshare too much...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
😊 I know what that feels like. Hi Serah. Hope you are well today.
03:59 PM - Aug 30, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrianDoney in this post can reply
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
30 August, 04:06
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I feel ridiculous everytime,
I'm so good at keeping everything private, bound up neat and tight, out of the way so it's not bothering anyone. Then that one person comes along and all the files just go flying up and out into the air, it's a big yucky mess and it takes so much time to pick it all back up again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
30 August, 05:25
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I hadn't noticed. You feel chilled. 😃 😊 (Giggle) I don't get out much in society. There seems to be a pretty large cognitive dissonance gap in some of our fellow planet-mates. It is a little stressful. Emotion can be messy sometimes. Welcome to earth right? Try that as a dude? See what kinda looks ya get? 😏
I do need to let some steam off sometimes. Just was. 😄 More graceful grounding perhaps. Talking with Ya'll in here helps me. Thanks ❤ 😊