Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I can be talkative under the right conditions otherwise I'm a pretty shy individual and barely speak...but...there are a few rare individuals in this world whose energy can just get me to talk and overshare too much...
03:55 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
30 August, 10:04
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I can be QUIET under the right conditions otherwise I'm a pretty talkative individual and over speak...but...there are a few rare individuals in this world whose energy can just get me to be quiet and NOT overshare too much...😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 08:12
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
We're a good match as frens then! 😆 You do all the talking and I'll listen to every word. I'll just chime in where I'm needed. 😋

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
30 August, 04:49
Hold on. I’m comin 😂

30 August, 05:09
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🤍

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
30 August, 03:59
😊 I know what that feels like. Hi Serah. Hope you are well today.

30 August, 04:06
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
I feel ridiculous everytime,
I'm so good at keeping everything private, bound up neat and tight, out of the way so it's not bothering anyone. Then that one person comes along and all the files just go flying up and out into the air, it's a big yucky mess and it takes so much time to pick it all back up again.