Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
With all that's going on, I am grateful you are all here staying connected.
09:30 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
12 February, 11:53
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you for giving us space!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jersey Girl @Jersey23
12 February, 09:34
With all due respect w/regards to XAnon I think a WARNING would've been sufficient. Explaining that exposing what Hunter Biden was doing w/proof, since everyone is ALWAYS saying "show me the evidence" "show me the sauce" "w/out evidence/proof its your word against theirs" puts this platform at risk. He's a TRUE PATRIOT who digs for information to help open the eyes of those still asleep. A very reasonable & rational person, who would respect the warning. #XAnon should be reinstated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Board @Kimpossible
12 February, 09:34
Thank you!

Diane Buckley @PatriotDiane
12 February, 09:32
Thank you for this great platform to keep us connected!

Mitch Cave @Jenica_Joy
12 February, 02:45
Thank you for your hardwork.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
12 February, 01:07
thanks
but we literally have no place else to go
lol
we're like the grown kids that got evicted out of their apt...
you're stuck with us through the duration

Just Diana @Diana19
12 February, 01:17
In response Patriot Faith to her Publication
🤩Yup... see ya at a 12 step meeting.. Anon anon...lol😂

Just Diana @Diana19
12 February, 01:01
that's bc we don't wear masks here... lol If everyone in america took a day to research.. just one topic.. we'd have a lot of stinking mad sleepers who needed coffee..luv this site.. good job.. and thank you very much!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
12 February, 12:57

Kelly Haynes @JustAnAmericanGirl
11 February, 07:49
This is the only place i can freely express and enjoy everyones company that ferls aa knows the truth as i do - thank you ❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
11 February, 11:12
You have provided this wonderful site for us to do so, Thank you! My favourite part is having the freedom to express an opinion and not have nazi -checkers smack my hand. 🙂

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
11 February, 11:04
We are grateful for you!

Dwight Knapp @kad784
11 February, 09:36
Kobayashi: Some one has Cloned your Wego site: https://107daily.com/

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
11 February, 09:26
Thank you for all your hard work! You are the BEST!

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
11 February, 09:24
we are grateful for your hard work on keeping us togerher to speak freely and not getting banned. God bless you! ❤️🇺🇸🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 February, 09:18
and WE, are most appreciative of a place to be free to stay connected!

Ur developments coninue to 'BE BEST'!!!

Judy Cooper @JPC11
11 February, 08:07
Can someone please help me with this. Everytime I look at a thread within a post, when I go back out it takes be to the very biginning (home). I'm tired of having to scroll back down to where I left off. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
11 February, 09:22
In response Judy Cooper to his Publication
I just hit back arrow

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
11 February, 09:26
In response Judy Cooper to his Publication
I think Koba is working on that issue and many others, but is getting better. I sm still lesrning my way around. I am praying for a spellcheck. lol

Midnight Rider @MidnightRider
11 February, 05:52
Love it here, Koba. ThanQ for your hard work. Much appreciated.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
11 February, 03:27
We are greatful for you and anonup🙏💛⬆️

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
11 February, 03:18
❤️thank you for all from Corsica You are a family❤️❤️❤️🙏

Heather Seekins @HeatherSeekins
11 February, 03:06
grateful that we have this - ✝️🇺🇸❤️

Bay 17d @Bay17d
11 February, 03:05
Love you Koba! Love you Patriots! Thank you all for never giving up!

Calm Cali @CalmCali
11 February, 01:23
i wanted to like this post but its on 777 and thats a good number. ✨. I'll let that vibe!

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
11 February, 01:20
what you have created is a GODSEND Kobayashi, you may have saved a few lives.

REVELATION EQUATION @REVELATIONEQUATION1111
11 February, 01:17

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
11 February, 01:02
😄Prolly not as grateful as we are.

Jwk _17 @Jwk17
11 February, 12:59
tom from myspace is one of my oldest friends 😁🤔

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
11 February, 12:59
When Noah was building a 500 ft. long ship on barren dry land, people must have thought he was certifiably insane. But, Noah was in tune with, and had unwavering faith in, the voice of God within. History repeats itself. The flood is now the storm, the water is now information, and the carpenters have become digital warriors. So, ignore those that doubt this time of revelation and bask in the fact that WE are now answering the call of God. I'm so grateful you are all here and that we are able to share this incredible awakening together!

Just Diana @Diana19
12 February, 01:15
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Yeah what Kim said! I think, no I'm sure Noah had dispair too..To talk to friends who seem really in the know, up to date..and you try to gently approach the subject.. don't worry Trump is still gonna be pres..oh it went from kinda bad to: you are absolutely insane..lol I can come here.. nobody questions if I use illegal narcotics or hallucinogenics, or my use of the internet and CONSPIRACY theorists...Oh well I suppose I shall see ya'll at 12 step meeting some day...LOL.. love ya'll

American Girl @Americangirl
11 February, 12:57

Jules Christine @JulesChristine7
11 February, 12:54
Thank you so much for this platform
and all the work you put into it. it is greatly appreciated. God Bless 🙏🏻

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
11 February, 12:43
Grateful for you! 🙏 Love #AnonUp and all the patriots here.