Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
10 February, 09:30
With all that's going on, I am grateful you are all here staying connected.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
When Noah was building a 500 ft. long ship on barren dry land, people must have thought he was certifiably insane. But, Noah was in tune with, and had unwavering faith in, the voice of God within. History repeats itself. The flood is now the storm, the water is now information, and the carpenters have become digital warriors. So, ignore those that doubt this time of revelation and bask in the fact that WE are now answering the call of God. I'm so grateful you are all here and that we are able to share this incredible awakening together!
12:59 AM - Feb 11, 2021
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lil_Iodine in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
12 February, 01:15
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
Yeah what Kim said! I think, no I'm sure Noah had dispair too..To talk to friends who seem really in the know, up to date..and you try to gently approach the subject.. don't worry Trump is still gonna be pres..oh it went from kinda bad to: you are absolutely insane..lol I can come here.. nobody questions if I use illegal narcotics or hallucinogenics, or my use of the internet and CONSPIRACY theorists...Oh well I suppose I shall see ya'll at 12 step meeting some day...LOL.. love ya'll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
12 February, 01:48
In response Just Diana to her Publication
We will be vindicated, Diana! Just have to keep the faith until then. xo