Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
Your body is a microcosm of what’s going in the totality of your life. It’s a vessel for passing along messages from your heart and soul.

When you ignore your body’s messages, it has to speak LOUDER to get your attention. This will show up in your body in the form of dis-ease and discomfort.

When you boost the flow of qi through the lymphatic system, it helps move lymph through the vessels.

This is very beneficial because the lymphatic system plays a critical role in supporting the immune system, and it also helps to flush out toxins and cellular waste products from the body.

Dis-eases of the lymphatic system are a warning about the need to reorient to the most important thing - love and joy. ALL emotional waste is kept inside!

Where are you not feeling movement? Where are you lacking joy? What changes could you make that would be more loving and joyful for yourself?

🎉 What's Next - Return to Joy! GO PLAY! 🎉

https://youtu.be/fBFFrvPu-...
09:59 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
29 December, 11:01
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Years ago I had a kidney stone, and a friend of mine, was studying to become a physical therapist, which later on, he became it chiropractor, and he rubbed my foot in a certain spot, and I passed my kidney stone very next day

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 November, 09:59
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Interestingly, I just read a book that was about an ancient Chinese medical doctor and she spoke of qi and how treatments were based on restoring qi. As a nurse, one of the things I was taught was the importance of massage, which included the feet to help in healing. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
24 November, 12:36
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Yes! 🌟 Carol, massaging the feet can turn your health around. Over 2,000 years ago,
 Chinese Medicine practitioners identified 12 primary energy meridians that run throughout 
your body. They also run through your feet. The body’s energy meridians are like a circulation system for blood. When energy is flowing smoothly & abundantly, then our bodies are in harmony and we experience wellness.

When you massage a point on your foot, 
it stimulates the flow of qi and blood to the corresponding area of 
your body. 
The increase in qi helps to clear energy constrictions and blocks. And because qi helps move the physical elements in the body, increasing the flow of qi results in an increase in the flow of blood. This brings oxygen to the area & helps flush away wastes and toxins.

Over time, if you massage your feet regularly & follow a structured approach for stimulating reflexology points, this harmonizes & strengthens the flow of qi throughout your entire body and its energy meridians