Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 August, 09:59
Your body is a microcosm of what’s going in the totality of your life. It’s a vessel for passing along messages from your heart and soul.

When you ignore your body’s messages, it has to speak LOUDER to get your attention. This will show up in your body in the form of dis-ease and discomfort.

When you boost the flow of qi through the lymphatic system, it helps move lymph through the vessels.

This is very beneficial because the lymphatic system plays a critical role in supporting the immune system, and it also helps to flush out toxins and cellular waste products from the body.

Dis-eases of the lymphatic system are a warning about the need to reorient to the most important thing - love and joy. ALL emotional waste is kept inside!

Where are you not feeling movement? Where are you lacking joy? What changes could you make that would be more loving and joyful for yourself?

🎉 What's Next - Return to Joy! GO PLAY! 🎉

https://youtu.be/fBFFrvPu-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
Years ago I had a kidney stone, and a friend of mine, was studying to become a physical therapist, which later on, he became it chiropractor, and he rubbed my foot in a certain spot, and I passed my kidney stone very next day
11:01 AM - Dec 29, 2023
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mpuror in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MishPurA 717, click on at the bottom under it