DNR
Is the EBS happening in October?
Juan
Yes.
DNR
Fall is going to be a vertical jump up?
Juan
Correct.
The next couple months are going to be EPIC.
The tide’s turning.
We had the gut-punch [arrest of President Trump + indictments]
there’s a reversal that happens
when it goes the other direction.
THERE’S A GUT-PUNCH GOING THE OTHER DIRECTION
THAT’S COMING SHORTLY.
For a lot of people it won’t be real until this next thing happens.
But when it happens it’s totally real
& it’s going THE OTHER DIRECTION
THEY’RE gonna get a gut punch.
It’s going to be real for THEM to know
that THEY can’t think they’re as safe as they THINK they are.
Funner days are coming.
All those people that were laughing at your audience
[Anons, Patriots]
pullin’ on em, teasin’ em, relatives, friends —
what comes around, goes around.
The goes around part’s coming soon.
Tell everybody we love em ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 12:12
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Oh thank GOD. Thank you Jesus. My constant mantra has been "If President Trump and the troops can do it, you can do it too. I say it over and over and over again." Yesterday was a really bad day for me. I know it's hard for all of us. Dear GOD please continue to give us faith, hope and grace. Please help our family here get through these next months with our health issues, financial issues, family issues and more. I know that many of us are at our limits. Please expand us to handle more. Thank you Jesus for President Trump and his team. Thanks to Juan for everything he has done. Special prayers go out for our troops, all digital soldiers and Patriots across the globe. I pray for Maui and the people living hour to hour to survive. I pray for the elderly, the sick, the expectant moms, the children, every good heart and soul in the world. I pray for our enemies too Lord. Please restore our land and make us worthy of your love. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by OfLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I am What I am, click on at the bottom under it