DNR
Is the EBS happening in October?
Juan
Yes.
DNR
Fall is going to be a vertical jump up?
Juan
Correct.
The next couple months are going to be EPIC.
The tide’s turning.
We had the gut-punch [arrest of President Trump + indictments]
there’s a reversal that happens
when it goes the other direction.
THERE’S A GUT-PUNCH GOING THE OTHER DIRECTION
THAT’S COMING SHORTLY.
For a lot of people it won’t be real until this next thing happens.
But when it happens it’s totally real
& it’s going THE OTHER DIRECTION
THEY’RE gonna get a gut punch.
It’s going to be real for THEM to know
that THEY can’t think they’re as safe as they THINK they are.
Funner days are coming.
All those people that were laughing at your audience
[Anons, Patriots]
pullin’ on em, teasin’ em, relatives, friends —
what comes around, goes around.
The goes around part’s coming soon.
Tell everybody we love em ❤️
11:08 AM - Aug 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
28 August, 08:03 (E)
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
That's a pretty cool video from Nino, Jaun, and Roseanne

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
28 August, 05:54
Would be great ...but when did they ever share a date?!!!?!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedArt Warrior @RedArt
28 August, 07:37
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
They never share a date. By doing that the baddies can calculate. Guessing from the mood of patriots putting a far out date and then doing it earlier is the most logical.
I hope.

arba happihr @arba
28 August, 04:51
Aloha
Good Job with this post
Spot on 😊
😍

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
28 August, 04:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😽😽😽❤️ Mahalo 🌺

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
28 August, 03:38
Juan's the last person to give out dates that's why you know it's just more of the usual with Mr Info and disinfo Juan 0 7

28 August, 04:18
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Now c'mon Sneakers, that just isn't true.
Off the top of my head
Juan told us DJT would be arrested!

I KNOW you realize [by now]
THAT NO PATRIOT GIVES US DATES!!!
We are in a WAR
the enemy is listening 24/7
ESPECIALLY to POTUS, Juan, Gene, QTSR, etc.
EVERYTHING is code code code.

I know you know this
you just feel grumpy today 😻❤️😽🇺🇸

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
28 August, 08:10
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Nino was trying to force Juan to comment on the Oct 4th EBS test that's happing, he said yes he knew about the test that they were going to do.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 August, 02:41
“Shortly” sounded good until he said “SOON”. 😂. Just sounds like we’ve been here before with the “motivation” phase to hold the line until Nov. Then comes “before Christmas” phase, and then “we made it this far” phase!!! 😜

28 August, 02:50
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
😻 You know very well, Fritzy,
that DATES on the Q-path are fluid.
"Soon" could mean & HAS MEANT "in 7-years" !!!

But I BELIEVE fireworks of a sort
WILL happen THIS Fall.
It MUST
or Anons will literally EXPLODE!! 😹💥

🇺🇸 Juan O Savin
Fall Harvest has always been in their scheme
& OURS 🎃💥💥💥

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
28 August, 04:55
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
And then the March 2024 phase and the One Year Celebration phase from Memorial Day 2024 to Memorial Day 2025 and then done by 2026 phases lol

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 August, 12:25
Hearing from other sources it will be Oct 4. We shall see, but, would be great since that is my deceased mom's & doggies bday 10-4😊
Wonder if the Brunson case will have anything to do with this "reversal?" that would also be another great!

* 10-4 is one of the so-called ten-codes, or radio signals, invented by the Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials-International (APCO).

10-4 is an affirmative signal: it means “OK.”

28 August, 12:28
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🤞🤞🤞🪖🇺🇸❤️

#LFG‼️‼️‼️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 August, 12:12
Oh thank GOD. Thank you Jesus. My constant mantra has been "If President Trump and the troops can do it, you can do it too. I say it over and over and over again." Yesterday was a really bad day for me. I know it's hard for all of us. Dear GOD please continue to give us faith, hope and grace. Please help our family here get through these next months with our health issues, financial issues, family issues and more. I know that many of us are at our limits. Please expand us to handle more. Thank you Jesus for President Trump and his team. Thanks to Juan for everything he has done. Special prayers go out for our troops, all digital soldiers and Patriots across the globe. I pray for Maui and the people living hour to hour to survive. I pray for the elderly, the sick, the expectant moms, the children, every good heart and soul in the world. I pray for our enemies too Lord. Please restore our land and make us worthy of your love. Amen.

Judy Anonette @biju
28 August, 07:52
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
💗

Tracey Weller @Tweller
31 August, 04:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Amen

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
28 August, 12:10
Praying Hard for This!

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

28 August, 12:17

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
The FBI-Mar-a-Lago raid
The President Trump CiC indictments
The courthouse appearances
The fingerprints & mugshot —

These are all gut-punches for me
even if QTeam anticipated them & are using them
to move their legal cases forward.

If we're to have a reverse
then one of theirs will be arrested
& I hope it's Obama or Hillary.
Hunter would be anti-climatic imo.

But since this is a movie, in fact, a re-run,
we know that
whichever deep state fiend they "arrest"
that thing was ALREADY arrested, tried &
likely executed 💥

#NCSWIC