Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 August, 07:26
🚨 VET IN NEED! 🚨
AU/X FRENS, I need your help please! Can we work together to amplify this message? 📣 Let's help this huge Veteran fam get back on their feet! If you can do nothing else, just share this post! Get more eyes on it, get the right eyes on it that can help them out! 🙏🤍
https://twitter.com/Native...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
Need a go fund me they need money and now

These insurance companies are going down all of them
07:48 AM - Aug 28, 2023 (E)
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

28 August, 01:53
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Many would be surprised what a small donation done by many can do - this IS why we are here to help each other

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
28 August, 01:11
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Great news
My insurance company did me wrong too
They raised my insurance to $3600. a year
Never had I made a claim.
Flood insurance is a horrible thing
I have NEVER heard a good thing from anyone who needed their insurance companies help.
One friend waited for 6 months for her Insurance company to help
Insurance Co didn't believe they could afford a leather sofa.😂
Thank goodness she had video
Death insurance is the most criminal
You have to die to collect.

28 August, 01:46
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Its a cabal scam like everything else sick of it

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
28 August, 07:57 (E)
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
I don't know if she's even considered that, those messages looked like she was just trying to get some help from the proper channels and no one is talking to her. Should I suggest she set one up?

28 August, 01:51
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Absolutely then can get some financial help pretty quick if we get it spread around - they can also spray the mold down with vinegar or rubbing alcohol to kill it then use a sealer like KILZ oil base is best but it stinks - then new insulation and sheet rock -