COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 August, 10:32
JUST FOUND OUT AFTER TAKING 2MG NICOTINE GUM FOLLOWED BY VIT C AND NAC, 600 MG, WASHES OUT SPIKE PROTEIN.

NICOTINE SHAKES THE SPIKES OFF NERVE ENDINGS, VIT C DESTROYS IT AND NAC WASHES IT AWAY.

ONE WILL NOT WORK W/O THE OTHER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 August, 06:51
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Remember when the bug first hit? They thought all the smokers over 45 or 50 were gonna end up on vents and/or dead with respiratory. But as it turns out nicotine stimulates the sensors in the brain for our bodies to breath or take a breath.
I'm sure they didn't expect that. But I'm guessing they won't make that mistake twice..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
But, perhaps, "they" figured it out, and therefore printed an urgent warning about the harmfulness on each pack of cigarettes. There is no such thing with alcohol and it is at least as unhealthy.
07:20 PM - Aug 27, 2023
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Nettie2 in this post can reply
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 August, 10:16
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
Agreed. Not advocating that habit.
But really kind of ironic yes?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
28 August, 12:07
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Speaking of alcohol. My wife has twenty years tomorrow 28th.
I'll have 30 Oct 22. Off the smokes 5 yrs Oct. 28 God willing.
ND. has been kind to Us.