COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
JUST FOUND OUT AFTER TAKING 2MG NICOTINE GUM FOLLOWED BY VIT C AND NAC, 600 MG, WASHES OUT SPIKE PROTEIN.

NICOTINE SHAKES THE SPIKES OFF NERVE ENDINGS, VIT C DESTROYS IT AND NAC WASHES IT AWAY.

ONE WILL NOT WORK W/O THE OTHER.
10:32 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 August, 12:37
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
P OO R Mans Combo!
NOICE!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
27 August, 08:39
Excellent article!
https://www.news-medical.n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 August, 12:55
In response Debra ... to her Publication
Interesting
it w be Too know how many Anons ] none 'vacs' [
R smokers?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
27 August, 06:51
Remember when the bug first hit? They thought all the smokers over 45 or 50 were gonna end up on vents and/or dead with respiratory. But as it turns out nicotine stimulates the sensors in the brain for our bodies to breath or take a breath.
I'm sure they didn't expect that. But I'm guessing they won't make that mistake twice..

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
27 August, 07:20
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
But, perhaps, "they" figured it out, and therefore printed an urgent warning about the harmfulness on each pack of cigarettes. There is no such thing with alcohol and it is at least as unhealthy.

connie wright @cowri
27 August, 06:16
I can't do NICOTINE. I asked God to give me the strength to quit smoking after 53 years & God did from that moment on. I feel if I do anything with Nicotine again & will be hooked again-kinda like an alcoholic

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
27 August, 06:16
Sweet! Nicotine is used on natural farms to keep bugs away from crops. How much C? I use L-ascorbate by a company named 'c-salts' and I Highly recommend it. It had a very good COA. (Certificate of Analysis) for heavy metals.It's buffered as well so you can use in high dosing like 30 grams without stomach upset. Also it's in the L form so the best absorbable form of C.

Thanks!

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
27 August, 06:07
How often? 🙏

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 August, 05:35
My grandpa used to give me chewing tobacco when I was a kid somewhere around 7 and he said it would get rid of worms. I’m almost 55 now and I reckon I don’t have worms. 😂

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
27 August, 05:37 (E)
In response George The Patriot to his Publication
Also I worked in a nursing home as the maintenance man when Covid started and I was around it for 8 hours a day every day and I never got it. I still use Copenhagen.No shots and no mask.

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
27 August, 03:24
Watched an alt media piece yesterday.
Dr Group, one of the guests.
Brian Ardis DC another.
A third Doc I was not familiar with.
Michael Jaco, the host.
Covers the topic clearly.

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
27 August, 10:59
Probably why smokers were more resistant?

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 August, 02:12
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
CHEWERS OF TOBACCO FOR SURE.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
27 August, 05:28
In response NIKKO VICTORIOUS to her Publication
I never got covid..through the whole shit show..I quit smoking and a month later got covid BAD!
True story ..no vac shots

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
27 August, 10:51
And bromine & u have winner

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
27 August, 06:06
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
How Much? How Often? 🙏

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
27 August, 10:51
Cure for “long Covid”(😹😹)= wear a nicotine patch for 6 days.. all symptoms will b gone in 2 weeks..
Note= nicotine is an in incecticide .. so Covid must b a true “bug”

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

NIKKO VICTORIOUS @NIKKO_VICTORIOUS
27 August, 10:46
How often? Just one time?