Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
I need someone to tell me how to get a hound on your sleep cycle. If I do the 3 mile walk, he sleeps all day, and I don’t think me taking him 3 miles in the evening will help, yeah because I’m worn out by then
04:55 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 August, 05:31
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
You may not like this idea but have you considered another dog Chip could play with all day and give you a break? I told you about my dog who suffered anxiety attacks whenever he was left alone, until we got him a companion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 August, 05:46
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
He’s got a chiwawa friend, yeah he’s good there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Worker3691 @Lightworker3691
27 August, 05:29
Dog line?

27 August, 05:39
In response Light Worker3691 to his Publication
He’s a red boned hound, nobody knows where he came from, but he’s the hound that trainers dream about

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
27 August, 05:04
Maybe he needs a trampoline?

27 August, 05:10
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
He’d just eat it 🤣🤣😘🤣