Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
Why are they erecting a black-out type fence around Maui? Possible presence of "foreign" police? UN???https://www.facebook.com/1...
12:40 PM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotAtHeart in this post can reply
Whispering Spirit @Ziggy81365
27 August, 01:47
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
27 August, 01:19
Didn't Hawaii want to succeed from the United States? Wouldn't they have to invite the UN in for them to be there? What can the rest of the United States do, if anything about their presence?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
27 August, 02:53
In response Sheila Abrams to her Publication
Actually, from what I've been researching, Hawaii's annexation to the USA was NEVER ratified....meaning they've NEVER been a part of the USA!

Pink Totter @Totter
27 August, 12:46
And the video is no longer available... go figure. GeoffCygnus I think has a video of it on twitter, I'd send a link but twit is not playing nice today.

He's CygnusGeoff on twit/X.