Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
What do the Chinese know that we don't know?
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡³πŸ§’πŸ˜¨πŸš™πŸ¦‹
10:08 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
27 August, 01:17
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
We are on Spectrum Defense now. Good grief.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
27 August, 12:33
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
27 August, 12:31
Okay, what color do we need to use to shoot that laser back to whoever sent it? Mirrored tiles?

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
27 August, 11:54
Is it because the laser light itself is blue?

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 August, 11:33
I'm blue...

If I was green I Would Die...

[they] been telling us

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 August, 11:25
they arent known to give a crap about their citizens like ever........ever see a natural disaster rescue attempt over there? Its very scarece basically your on your own.....over here people show up like ants at a picnic usually idk about hawaii lol

riverlass flow @riverlass
27 August, 11:22
I wonder if they are taking into account that they can just change the frequency to a different color band?

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 August, 11:17
idk but if you fart to loud the buildings crumble

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
27 August, 10:13
Lasers can't focus on Blue Surfaces...