Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 August, 07:19
To what extent do "white hats" have to "hammer down" anons who are too quick to reveal the movie plot, gain too much personal prominence, or are too successful at attacking the enemy on one-man skirmishes so are at risk? How much of the information repression and oppression is for our own good? What happened to the targeted individual program, and how come so few people have been subjected to violent assaults? Is it even possible to preserve individual rights and free will and at the same time fight a war where collective survival is at stake? Where does all the military law come from, and how can we have confidence it flows from divine authority?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
Some are ahead of the curve when it comes to knowledge and inner standing the true meaning of what this MOVEMENT is really about. Its a MOVEMENT - MOVE - MEN (T) - CROSS.... I see a majority who are just slinging MSM Grab and Go narrative NEWS.... thats the MOVIE for others.... I can personally say that I have been targeted and was shut down permanently for the info I put out there... they still do it here.... some of us have had our lives threatened - many do not know just how bad it was for some of us.
09:45 AM - Aug 26, 2023
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DinaElle in this post can reply
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
26 August, 10:13
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I post some things from MSM because it is not clear to me when I see reporting about individuals who are being prosecuted whether the stories are true and if some of these individuals may have been preyed upon by people pushing narratives that undermine an individual's ability to survive the challenging information war. When you have wealthy individuals making moves, it is not unreasonable to think they would employ and fund people (big accounts or influencers) to take advantage of people who have already been abused either psychologically, physically, sexually, or mentally. If we are supposed to help each other out, then we need to stop that problem if it exists. I do not know why, but we have a lot of people moving around in my area. I do not believe they are all bad people, rather I believe some have been led to self-sabotage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 August, 02:50
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
The TRUTH MOVEMENT and the FAKE NEWS seen on here and other sites are about 98% FAKE. I have done many many posts about whats going on within the Truth Movement.... all it takes is some research - I already voiced my finds when I found out that most of the FAKE NEWS sites were connected to Christian Organizations - I haven't seen one since I called these FAKE SITES out.. they were used to Launder money ... People need to WAKE UP to whats going on here.... I have NEVER posted a MSM/NEWS article or post (except to call them out). MILLIONS and MILLIONS were made via the Truth Movement - and I believe many have been taken out... everyone is responsible for what they post - if they claim to BE THE NEWS NOW.... as always - I want nothing to do with it.