Martin Geddes @martingeddes
To what extent do "white hats" have to "hammer down" anons who are too quick to reveal the movie plot, gain too much personal prominence, or are too successful at attacking the enemy on one-man skirmishes so are at risk? How much of the information repression and oppression is for our own good? What happened to the targeted individual program, and how come so few people have been subjected to violent assaults? Is it even possible to preserve individual rights and free will and at the same time fight a war where collective survival is at stake? Where does all the military law come from, and how can we have confidence it flows from divine authority?
07:19 AM - Aug 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
26 August, 06:39
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Targeted individual program failed when the number of anons grew - their system was able to handle a small number of folks (relative term) that realized the truth.

I think a large majority of these programs have been dismantled at this point. Fairly certain I've been flagged for a long time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 August, 02:41
Hi Martin
refollowed you on X with my new "name" MonaLisa916485
Same pic though. I got locked out so created a new acct, hehe

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 August, 02:31 (E)
From a Military pov could this Plan be thought as a war to "Preserve the specie"?
Humanity
If so, could all the control of info be a way to save It also from itself?

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
26 August, 09:45
Some are ahead of the curve when it comes to knowledge and inner standing the true meaning of what this MOVEMENT is really about. Its a MOVEMENT - MOVE - MEN (T) - CROSS.... I see a majority who are just slinging MSM Grab and Go narrative NEWS.... thats the MOVIE for others.... I can personally say that I have been targeted and was shut down permanently for the info I put out there... they still do it here.... some of us have had our lives threatened - many do not know just how bad it was for some of us.

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
26 August, 10:13
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
I post some things from MSM because it is not clear to me when I see reporting about individuals who are being prosecuted whether the stories are true and if some of these individuals may have been preyed upon by people pushing narratives that undermine an individual's ability to survive the challenging information war. When you have wealthy individuals making moves, it is not unreasonable to think they would employ and fund people (big accounts or influencers) to take advantage of people who have already been abused either psychologically, physically, sexually, or mentally. If we are supposed to help each other out, then we need to stop that problem if it exists. I do not know why, but we have a lot of people moving around in my area. I do not believe they are all bad people, rather I believe some have been led to self-sabotage.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 August, 09:16
I believe that we are all being gently awakened - if it happens too fast we will all just shut down/off and absolutely refuse to see or accept the truth.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
26 August, 09:02
It could be because most of us who think we are awake are simply less asleep than the majority. Shock therapy is needed for us too, in order to shift the brain parasites. Those patriots who get too close to the truth may prepare too many people to withstand the necessary shocks, hence need to be suppressed, at least temporarily. Let's just sit back and watch what happens. When the shapeshifting Reptilian pedovores start materialising in my dimension and taking a bite out of my leg, I might not worry quite so much about the imposition of the Ultra Low Emission Zone costing me £12.50 a day.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 August, 08:27
They don't, just look at what people were taken out, it's those now playing a role with a not so perfect mask on... We are really watching a scripted movie, it is already won, N C S W I C, don't worry just enjoy the show...

(It was a close call this time, one more reason why the majority has to see it, feed the truth little by little, not to much or their brains will implode...)

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
26 August, 07:54
We are distracted by so many FFs and lies. It makes your head spin. I often wonder who the great wizard is directing all of this. The devil himself I presume. How do we trust anything?

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
26 August, 07:31
A positive indicator from the military aspect would certainly be appreciated at this point.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 August, 02:44
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Thnx for the "new" follow back on X