Only people mentioned by Bay17d in this post can reply
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
26 August, 01:28
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Q's job is complete. People cannot be waiting around hanging onto a moment that may never come. Or worse - read so far into it they have gone down the wrong path (I.E. - 1 + 1 will NEVER = Periwinkle). While I will be eternally grateful for Q, as I am for Andrew Breitbart re-smacking the fight back into me, I have seen too many people take their thoughts on this WAY TOO FAR. And then when someone makes a foolish date or event prediction, and some get overly worked up over it, and then it doesn't happen, it breaks someone's spirit, and we end up losing someone who would still be fighting alongside us. Which is NOT the point of all this.

The whole point of Q is to reawaken the innate curiosity of humans. For us to no longer accept a headline or text, to research and think for ourselves.

Like the Bible says - Discernment

Still hanging onto Q - great, work the Deltas. Ask the Q's. I am.

We have what we need already, we don't need anything new from Q.

WE ARE THE PLAN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
26 August, 12:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
26 August, 11:33
🙏🙏🙏

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
26 August, 08:08
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Yes, He is coming back very soon, the days are ticking down, better be ready.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 August, 08:10

Daily Eagle @dailyeagle
24 August, 11:22
Best to consult the deltas on such matters.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
24 August, 11:18

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 August, 11:20
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Manifesting Greatness
🧘🏻 ⚡⚡⚡⚡

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 August, 11:08
We Are With You!

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 August, 11:19
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
WWG1WGA! 🇺🇲🦅 👊🏼

Iam Mie @iammiele
24 August, 10:50
Perhaps tomorrow on the anniversary of no name's death??? We'll see... a lot of fog these days...or is that FROG!🤣

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 August, 10:57
In response Iam Mie to her Publication
Kek 🐸
LFG didn't realize it was Wrinkly Flags bday

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
24 August, 10:50
Piano wire shattering vibe right now. Ready.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 August, 10:57
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
💯 Samsies ⚡⚡⚡ 👊🏼

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
24 August, 10:48
👆

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 August, 10:46
Yep. I've been checking. 🙏

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 August, 10:45

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 August, 10:56
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
👊🏼🇺🇲🦅