Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 05:34
Suspended on X for 12 hours for violent behavior for this post. It was reply on Elon's post about president should be taking cognitive test. Is this really violent behavior or X is still shitty?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
X is BS!! I was permanently suspended, for 2-3 weeks now for posting that people convicted of treason should be hung. (in reference to Pence). Apparently stating what the legal consequences of a crime are is violent. They pigeonholing what people post and see anyway so the message was stifled.
07:28 AM - Aug 24, 2023
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LittleMac in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 07:36
In response Little Mac to his Publication
I was careful with my words. This is not even close to violent behavior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Mac @LittleMac
24 August, 08:53
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Certainly isn't. But you've been targeted for the collection of your posts, as have many others that fall into the "Q" category. Repost Jan Halper-Hays....Red Flag...Repost VK...Red Flag...Repost Clandestine... Red Flag....Make fairly innocent comment and share.... Suspended without reason or explanation. It's all BS. Pretty sure "we" were the only people seeing each other's posts as well.