Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Suspended on X for 12 hours for violent behavior for this post. It was reply on Elon's post about president should be taking cognitive test. Is this really violent behavior or X is still shitty?
05:34 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
24 August, 03:04
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
SHadowbans, deboosting and n ow warning shots over bs. Feels like the old days except the algo more fkt up this go-a-round

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 August, 02:14
More 💩💩💩 from Twit.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
24 August, 01:32
Still shitty. I was bounced 1 month after they let me back on. I am betting that this was the plan all along.

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
24 August, 01:10
Musk wants to turn X into "an everything app". And once you combine social media and banking into one you have created a control structure, a power over others that no one can be trusted with. I.E. - chinese social credit score.

He says that he will abide by speech laws while ignoring that the Bill of Rights are the basic rules of society. That the Bill of Rights was written to specifically restrict Goverzilla from infringing on said right. That the Bill of Rights supersedes laws. And that any law that violates OUR rights is VOID.

Musk is one pie to the face from deciding to become a genocidal megalomaniac.

He is welcome to prove me wrong, I hope I am wrong, but his history leads me to believe what I wrote above.

Water Mark @Watermark
24 August, 02:27
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Correct.

If X was intended to be a true free speech platform, every account suspended with the Trump purge should have been immediately reinstated. A human team could have then back checked content and re-suspended if necessary.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Elon's work with neuralink ties into X, the coming social credit score, and starlink.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 August, 02:27
In response Plassstic Man to his Publication
Speech laws that he makes up. X can't trusted with banking or anything else.

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
24 August, 01:01
Johnny - I'm shocked, especially your posts: educational. EM blocks VK, now you ! Been saying this for a couple of weeks, best to lay low now, especially on Twta

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
24 August, 01:15
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
J - POTUS hitting nearly 200M views w/ Tucker last night, Prigozhin's death via missile strike to plane , (WH comment 'not surprised') &.... Saudi Entering BRICS in span of 24 hours. WH comment sus.

Qpatriots 1776 @Qpatriots1776
24 August, 12:53
They keep suspending my new account making me reverify it and then it's back in a few minutes. Still a pain in the A..

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
24 August, 12:51
I’m [still] suspended… and I’m a [tiny] account. 🤣

Is it something we are [saying]!? 🧐

Yes! Truth ✅

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 August, 12:47
The thought police are still running twatter / x.

#BlessUp

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 August, 12:18
Once a twatter, always a twat?? That's ridiculous, but speaks volumes as to EM's full intentions.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
24 August, 12:19
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
100%

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 August, 12:04
It seems like Elon Musk is a kiss ass puppet for the DS

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
24 August, 11:27
I definitely won’t go back to Twitter ever.

I choose my own battlefields.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 August, 11:25
Hey Johnny, glad Your back Home! Seeing alot of the same s__t there as before! Never got my old acct. back! no reason explained except I broke their rules! already had 1 warning of a repost again! I’m only reacting to Family Posts now! Guess we’ll see where it goes soon! Love and Thanks fir everything You share! ❤️🥰🙏🏼

Olaf Koll @OlafK
24 August, 11:03
J that makes no sense

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 11:08
In response Olaf Koll to his Publication
I know, can't wait to get back and blow this thing up.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 August, 10:44
WTH?? Your posts are never violent. They make you THINK. That's it... you struck their red line on "THINKING for yourself".

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 10:48
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Obviously there is still no Free Speech there.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
24 August, 10:03
I had a post flagged for "hate speech" - I think it was me calling something "gobble gook" that did it 😛

I took a screenshot, deleted the original tweet, posted the screenshot & didn't hear a murmur about it

The algos & bots on there are still atrocious sometimes

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 10:36
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I had people calling me all sorts of names, reported them and got response that they did not break any rules. Double standards are still present there.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 August, 09:58
X is sketchy.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
24 August, 09:56
Ah man what BS! Morning Johnny

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 10:35
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
GM Bro!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 August, 09:51
Evil cannot afford to lose control of X, so, like a boxing match, first one punches then the other...

Evil will keep inserting operatives as one is removed 2 more will be inserted, like the head of the hydra.

That was fixed by cauterizing the stumps...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 August, 09:43
Doesn't every X suck?

*not a divorce attorney

😎✌

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
24 August, 09:32
100% STILL SHITTY

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
24 August, 09:27
Im having the same issues. I was reinstated only to be permanently suspended in less than a week. I’m not impressed. Thank goodness for anonup.com!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 August, 08:59
Fuck x

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
24 August, 08:57
If twitter changed to X, legally, then why is all legal and policy still in name of twitter

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 09:02
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
Good question!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
24 August, 08:51
they still have former fbi working for twiter/x

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 08:53
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Yes. Alex Spiro or something like that, George was on that, they've posted that there. No free speech until some changes are made.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 August, 08:51
All fo sho homie.

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
24 August, 08:43
Geez,.. amazing that you can get 'lockedup' without even writing a whole sentence.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 08:45
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
Unbelievable.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
24 August, 08:28
Many of us are still banned, so yeah, it definitely is still sh!tty.

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
24 August, 08:14
I think X is pointed in a better direction than Twitter was 2 years ago but I just deleted my account last week, I lost hope that it's worth being on for now. I can always create a new account later but right now it's pointless, I'm shadow banned with no traction, it's yelling into the void and giving deep state material to use against me. I relate it to playing in dark back alleys in a city, I don't see that as a fun or productive use of time.

Shelli Crosswell @ShelliC
24 August, 08:06
Wonder if Elon got a 12 hour suspension as well. 😄

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 August, 08:08
In response Shelli Crosswell to her Publication
He had more violent post then mine for sure...