Back to the Future @Backontrack
How do you tackle the unbelievers when they come calling?

Help me what’s going on?

Too much information to feed them at once. Confuse them some more.

It goes like this.

I’m staying mum.
You go first.
Ask any question.
I’ll answer them one by one.
02:16 AM - Aug 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by Backontrack in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 August, 07:52
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Also at FITTY four, at a certain point, if I have to will rebuke them RIGHT to their faces, in Jesus name, KNOW thy enemy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 August, 07:50
PRAYER< NO ONE can stop that. No demon, no one can stop that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
24 August, 12:55
I "overwhelmed" a few too many times. Good advice!!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
24 August, 08:50
Exactly

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
24 August, 08:16
I've come to that conclusion. They may also be needing to just express themselves and require a sounding board. If they persist with questions, I would simply ask them how the current, revealed info is affecting them. What they feel about it all. If they persist I would suggest they be fed small spoonfuls and I would tell them this.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 August, 06:43
I say its impossible... its too layered and multi facaded ... in order to explain C you have to go through the channels of A and B .... I am pretty sure the WHITE HATS have this figured out - especially since there is 98%+ DIS/MIS information within the TRUTH MOVEMENT.... Looking at this feed everyday I see a lot of this... no one is qualified to take on that task... there has to be DOWNLOADS in place on a quantum level... The SPIDER WEB is much too large .

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 August, 09:27
In response Elle DiNardi to her Publication
impossible?
I can't explain what I've learnt in 30 years in one sitting or even several sittings.

Most of my learning came with resentment, push back and anguish.
Not easy.

Long process to unlearn.
Best we can do is answer questions as they come.

World being given the foundation with Da Plan.
Their learning will be warp speed.

Impossible No.
But lengthy process.